It's really pretty straightforward:
1. We believe that Jesus Christ, true God and true man, died on the cross to pay for our sins and rose from the tomb to conquer sin, Satan and death so that we can have, as a free gift, eternal life.
2. We believe that the Bible (66 books), and only the Bible, is the Word of God--inspired by him and written through human writers.
3. We agree that the 3 Ecumenical Creeds (Apostles', Nicene, and Athanasian) each sum up the Christian faith in a short, concise way.
4. We agree that the 16th century Book of Concord is a correct understanding of the Christian faith as proclaimed in the Bible.
5. We believe that God is one--there is only one God--and that he reveals himself to us in three persons, in other words, that he is the Triune God or Trinity. (See the creeds, especially the Athanasian creed.)
6. We define sin as disobedience to God's will and Word, 'missing the mark' of righteousness. Because we sin, sin earns us death and damnation.
More detail can be explored by following the link below...